- Monitoring and GPS locating more than 24 month with battery operation
- TrackCube 4 is an battery-powered unit for monitoring an locating.
- TrackCube 4 sends an alarm message within a lockdown period: • alarm messaging for unauthorized vehicle movement, vibration, impact, slope• area alarm when leaving or entering an area• alarm messages to e-mail addresses or to mobile phone by SMS
- TrackCube 4 is rugged, compact, and especially suited for industrial applications.
- TrackCube 4 reliably recognizes movement, shock and orientation changes
- TrackCube 4 responds to changes and immediately sends an alarm message within a lockdown period.
- Any attempt to open the lid is also recognized to prevent tampering.
- TrackCube 4 is equipped with a high-performance GPS receiver. Advanced mechanisms and innovative high-frequency architecture suppress interfering signals.
- The integrated and highly sensitive GPS antenna has been fine-tuned by antenna specialists for the housing and operating conditions.
- Assisted GPS (A-GPS) allows position calculations even in difficult installation situations and with weak signals.
- TrackCube 4 is equipped with a highly sensitive and orientation independent impact sensor to record any movement.
- There is also an accelerometer that allows analysis of the shock. It is therefore possible to analyze movement and to avoid false alarms.
- The accelerometer also analyzes the magnitude and direction of an impact.
- TrackCube 4 can use the sensors to determine a change in orientation, therefore also allowing very gradual changes to be recognized.
- Special functions can be implemented based on customer need.
Note and installation
Various installation options are available for the TrackCube 4 to match a variety of applications:
- Velcro or dual lock strips
- Universal mounting plate, V2A stainless steel to secure the TrackCube 4 with screws, cable ties or also simply on packaging ties with a thickness of up to 4mm.
- Magnetic fastener kit, consisting of four pieces of extremely powerful permanent magnets for direct attachment on the TrackCube 4.