- Rugged, compact, and especially suited for industrial uses on lift platforms, forklift trucks, contrution machinery, etc.
- GTM transmits real time operating data and location information that are needed for billing or operational monitoring. These include for example: the machine runtime, auxiliary drive usage, etc.
- GTM can be used to record operating hours.
- Alarm messages, area recognition etc. provide an additional important layer for theft protection.
- Online transmission of machinery sensor data and locations
- Monitoring of operating schedules, real time operating hours
- Sign-off monitoring, for instance by movement recognition
- Recognition of multi-shift usage
- Recognition of unauthorized weekend usage
- Several months of vehicle monitoring even when machine is stored
Remote query of digital input statuses
- Recognition of engine and travel operation
- Status messages for uses of auxiliary drives
- Recognition of battery voltage and charging cycles
- Diagnostics port for vehicle electronics via vehicle-specific RS-232 interface
- Status monitoring averages temperature
- Message when threshold values are not met or exceeded
Theft protection and remote shutoff via digital ports
- Authorized immobilizer is activated on unauthorized use
- Auxiliary drive is interrupted by radio
- Location determined even when power supply has been cut
- Alarm message when: Area is left
- Alarm message when: Engine starts or movement is recognized within lockout period
Different alarm function settings are possible for each weekday (Mo-Su)
- Start alarm on engine start (ignition on) during a lockout period
- Movement alarm when vehicle moves even without engine during a lockout period
- Sensor alarm when a programmable threshold value is not met or exceeded
- Voltage alarm when the power supply is interrupted; followed by switch to battery operation
- Area alarm when leaving or entering an area
- Auto area recognition – dynamic adjustment of monitored areas