- TrackCube 5D is an in-house development by COGNID.
- It was specifically developed for locating machinery whose working direction must be determined.
- The battery operation allows TrackCube 5D to transmit messages even when the power supply is not available.
- Settings for the monitoring function on the TrackCube 5D are programmed in Locate24
- We can make adjustments to address special requirements since we also manufacture the firmware and the Internet platform Locate24
- Reporting of working direction at idle and when moving
- Reporting on recognized movement
- Alarm message outside of areas (Geofence, coordinate, radius)
- Alarm message on movement within lockout period
- System messages displayed in Locate24
- All settings can be reprogrammed via the Internet on Locate24
- The working direction of the track laying machine is transmitted with the position reporting function of the TrackCube 5D.
- Important on vehicles on which having knowledge about the working direction relative to the travel direction is essential for cost-effective operation.
- Reporting of working direction at idle and when traveling.
Notes and installation
- Convenient assembly (bolted on), rugged and waterproof.
- Maintenance-free for years with a high-performance lithium battery.
- In spite of continuous monitoring and directional recognition, the runtime is 5 years at two position messages reports daily.
- Batteries can also be changed by the customer.