- TrackCube 5 is an in-house development from COGNID and was specifically designed for GPS location of mobile objects without external power supply.
- Locating, monitoring and tracking of: • rail vehicles / railcars • trailers/containers/swap bodies • operational monitoring and theft protection for construction vehicles / construction machinery
TC 5 Akku Powermodul
- Current locations in the overview table and overview map
- Tracking of locations via list rendering
- Operational monitoring and theft protection of construction vehicles/construction machinery
- Sensor alarm on movement during a lockout period
- Temperature or pressure monitoring
- Threshold values can be programmed for each sensor, which immediately trigger an alarm when not met or exceeded
- The monitoring function of the TrackCube 5 is programmed via Locate24.
- Threshold values can be programmed for each sensor that immediately trigger an alarm when not met or exceeded.
- We can make adjustments for special requirements since we are also the manufacturer of the firmware and the Locate24 internet platform.
Notes and installation
- No external connections; sensors can be connected optionally
- Internal power supply and antennas
- Reporting cycles can be configured via Locate24
- Alarm on movement can be configured via Locate24
- Alarm when leaving area (Geofence) can be configured via Locate24
- Integrated motion sensor
- Convenient battery exchange also by customer
- Runtime: 5 years with 3 position reports daily
- Reporting cycles: fixed schedule, cyclical schedule, on movement, etc.
- Sensors: integrated movement recognition (2 digital inputs optional)
- Power supply: integrated lithium battery (replaced at the end of the runtime)
- Data transmission: quad-band GSM/GPRS modem (equipped for use on all mobile networks)
- GPS receiver: SuperSense GPS receiver
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +75°C
- Dimensions: L x W x H = 110 x 75 x 57 [mm]
- Housing: Fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Protection type: IP 69K (steam jet resistant)
- Certification: CE, rail applications EN 50121-3-2:2006; EN 50155:2007
- Data security: all servers are located in Germany